Our Children's Ministry at West Park is Christ-Centered, Family-Focused, and Child-Targeted:
- Christ-Centered (Philippians 3:8) - At the core of everything is Christ. By Him all things were created and through Him all things are held together. He is the head of the Church and we meet together to worship Him. Outside of Him there is no purpose.
- Family-Focused (Deuteronomy 11:18-19) - Two combined influences make a greater impact than just two influences. We partner with parents to help establish a lasting faith in each child.
- Child-Targeted (1 Corinthians 9:22) - We want to immerse ourselves into and know the culture of children today. WE will do what we need to in order to reach this generation for Christ. We plan activities that are age-appropriate and engaging to children. The environment in the classrooms communicate to the children that they are treasured. Songs and Bible lessons are taught in ways that will best reach and teach children.
We look forward to your visit to our church! When you arrive, come to the Children's Check-In entrance at the front of the building.
You will be greeted by one of our volunteers and your child will be checked into our database system.
We will ask you the following personal information:
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) names, address, email address, and phone number
- Child's full name
- Birthdate, gender, grade, and any special instructions (allergies or health concerns)
You and your child will be given matching identification tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. You will need these tags for the child's check out at the end of service. After check in, one of our volunteers will be happy to show you the age-appropriate room for your child.