In response to the changes that we have all had to make in the wake of the COVID-19 Virus outbreak, we here at West Park have been taking steps to make the health and wellness of our Church Family a top priority. We know that many of us are going to be spending a good deal of time at home, and we want to continue to meet needs, stay close together and serve our community. So, here is what you need to know about how we intend to do that!
1. Join us in person or at home.
* In person worship services resume beginning Sunday, February 7th, 2021 at 10 a.m.
*Junior Church will resume beginning Sunday, February 7th, 2021.
* Nursery will begin to be offered beginning Sunday, February 28th, 2021.
* Sunday School classes will resume beginning Sunday, March 14th, 2021 at 9 a.m.
* No other classes will be meeting in person at this time.
* Watch the live stream on our YouTube page each Sunday at 10 a.m. (CLICK LINK HERE).
If you miss the live stream the video will be made available later in the day on our
advantage of Drive Thru Communion and Offering
* Sundays - 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m
3. Download the daily devotions
* Right here! (JUST LOOK BELOW)
our congregation and community by continuing your regular giving. (CLICK LINK HERE).
5. Help to fill our Food Pantry
* Your donations help us to continue
helping those that need help. The Food
Pantry is available for anyone who needs assistance and donations can be
dropped off during Drive Thru Communion and Offering.
your email often. This is the quickest method for
you to stay up-to-date on
everything going on.