In response to the recent changes that we have all had to make in the wake of the COVID-19 Virus outbreak, we here at West Park have been taking steps to make the health and wellness of our Church Family a top priority. We know that many of us are going to be spending a good deal of time at home, and we want to continue to meet needs, stay close together and serve our community. So, here is what you need to know about how we intend to do that!
1. Join us on campus each Sunday morning. Doors open at 9:30 (MORE INFO BELOW)
2. Join us at home by watching the livestream (MORE INFO BELOW)
3. Take advantage of Drive Thru Communion and Offering
Sunday - 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m
4. Download the daily devotions
Right here! (JUST LOOK BELOW)
our congregation and community by continuing your regular giving
6. Help to fill our Food Pantry
Your donations help us to continue
helping those that need help. The Food
Pantry is available for anyone who needs assistance and donations can be
dropped off during Drive Thru Communion and Offering.
7. Sunday School classes resume beginning October 11th from 9:00-9:45 am.
8. Children's Church meets in the Fellowship hall during the 10 o'clock service.
Please note - Children's church is for Elementary aged children, Kindergarten
through 5th grade. These children are to be capable of following verbal instruction
and are able to go to the bathroom by themselves. This plan does not include
children that require assistance during bathroom use or that require diaper changing
as it would present too much of a risk at this time. Also, we are not offering a nursery
at this time.
9. Youth Group meets on Wednesdays in the Youth Loft beginning at 7pm.
your email often. This is the quickest method for
you to stay up-to-date on
everything going on.